ROUGE GAZON – Ski Station
A snack bar between two runs welcomes holidaymakers to its beautiful sunny terrace close to the “Multiglisse” area and beginner slopes.
After an exhilarating day, families can enjoy the warm welcome extended by the Luttenbacher family and activities such as torchlight descents, Snow Kids Day activities which provide structure and enable each visitor to experience the Vosges in their own way…
5 drag lifts are provided with 10 runs in all categories (green, blue, red and black)
Snowboarders are welcome.
There are many cross-country ski trails for you to explore.
– green run: 3.5 km – easy – beginners
– blue run: 7 km – average – average skiers
– red run: 10 km – quite difficult – experienced skiers
The beginners’ “multiglisse” area
Explore a world of safe fun with:
– A magic carpet, for young and old,
– A no-risk luge run with special safety features,
– A children’s play area including the TIBOU area,
– Snack bar with terrace.
3 snowshoe circuits:
– The first for a 1-hour walk;
– The second for a 2.5 hour stroll.
– and the third for a 3 hour route.
Children’s play area
At the Rouge Gazon, you’ll find everything you need for a great stay in the mountains!
– Downhill ski hire,
– Cross-country ski hire,
88560 - Saint-Maurice-sur-Moselle